Phase III Study of ASP015K - A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Confirmatory Study of the Safety and Efficacy of ASP015K in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Had an Inadequate Response to DMARDs
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peficitinib (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, results will be presented at a future medical conference.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the result of this and another trial 700248319 , company intends to discuss the data with the regulatory authorities in Japan and other Asian countries to support filing NDA.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, primary endpoint (Percentage of subjects achieving American College of Rheumatology Criteria 20 response) has been met.