A Phase 1, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Heterologous Prime-Boost Regimens Using MVA-BN-Filo and Ad26.ZEBOV Administered in Different Sequences and Schedules in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 EBOV vaccine (Primary) ; Modified Vaccinia Ankara Bavarian Nordic Ebola Marburg vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections; Marburg virus disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Crucell Holland
- 28 Apr 2016 According to Janssen media release, in the open label part of the study, subject of follow-up in eight months after the test was completed in October 2015 and additional analysis in the 12 months after the study is currently being carried out.
- 28 Apr 2016 Results published in Janssen media release.
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in a Bavarian Nordic media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History