A Phase 1/2a Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Preliminary Efficacy of the Combination of Ibrutinib With Nivolumab in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Nov 2017 to 15 Jul 2019.
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (as of 8 Jun 2017) assessing safety and efficacy of Ibrutinib and Nivolumab, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.