A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Three-Arm, Parallel-Group, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NTRA-2112 on Intestinal Malabsorption in Preterm Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NTRA 2112 (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; Nutrition disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nutrinia
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Nutrinia media release, Professor Hans van Goudoever of The Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam is the chief principal investigator of this study.