A Phase Ib/II Study of Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Cancer (PembroPlus)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel; Vinorelbine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PembroPlus
- 28 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (n=17) evaluating the safety and efficacy of gemcitabine, nab-paclitaxel, and pembrolizumab in metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma patients, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.