An Open-label Study in Healthy Male Subjects to Assess the Effect of Hyperthyroidism Mimicked by Oral Dosing of Levothyroxine on the Pharmacokinetics of Sorafenib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Levothyroxine sodium
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Neuroendocrine tumours; Neurofibromatoses; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015.as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.