A Phase I Study of the Safety and Biological Activity of Intraperitoneal GEN-1 (IL-12 Plasmid Formulated With PEG-PEI-Cholesterol Lipopolymer) Administered In Combination With Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients Newly Diagnosed With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 1 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OVATION I
- Sponsors Celsion Corporation
- 11 May 2018 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, the company expects to report final progression-free survival data from this trial by the end of the second quarter of 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 Results published in the Celsion Corporation media release.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results published in a Celsion Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History