A 28 week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-part, multicenter, parallel group dose range finding study to assess the effect of monthly doses of bimagrumab 70, 210, and 700 mg on skeletal muscle strength and function in older adults with sarcopenia (InvestiGAIT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bimagrumab (Primary)
- Indications Muscular atrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms InvestiGAIT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 May 2018 The study has been completed in Denmark.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 339.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Dec 2018 to 13 Jan 2019.