A Comparative Phase 2 Study Assessing the Efficacy of Triheptanoin, an Anaplerotic Therapy in Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triheptanoin (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIHEP3
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jan 2015 New trial record