A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study Followed by a Placebo-Controlled Maintenance Period and Open-Label Follow-Up to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPACT
- Sponsors UCB
- 13 Apr 2018 Results (n=559) safety and efficacy of certolizumab in adults with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis., were published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Dec 2018 to 11 Dec 2018.
- 16 Feb 2018 According to a UCB media release, data from a pooled sub-analysis of the studies CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT will be presented at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History