A PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL, NON-RANDOMIZED, DOSE-ESCALATING, SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETIC, PHARMACODYNAMIC AND EFFICACY STUDY OF TAS-120 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAS 120 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=36 as of 3 Apr 2017) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 212 to 142.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History