A French Open-label Extension Study of Canakinumab in Patients Who Participated in International Phase III Studies CACZ885G2301E1 or CACZ885G2306 in Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and CACZ885N2301 in Hereditary Periodic Fevers (TRAPS, HIDS, or crFMF)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary autoinflammatory diseases; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2017 Phase has been changed to 4 to 3.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 41.