A Phase III, Multi-center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Dose, Trial to Demonstrate the Safety and Efficacy of DWP-450 in Adult Subjects for Treatment of Moderate-to-severe Glabellar Lines
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Evolus
- 09 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Evolus media release.
- 09 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Efficacy - Reduction of Glabellar lines as assessed by investigator and subject) has been met according to an Evolus media release.
- 09 Oct 2017 According to an Evolus media release, results from this trial have been presented at the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) meeting and at The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History