A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma After Failure of Frontline Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=62) assessing the safety profile and antitumor activity of brentuximab vedotin administered in combination with nivolumab in patients with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=62; as of 21 Jul 2017) published in the Blood Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History