A Multicenter, Two Arms, Randomized, Open Label Clinical Phase IV Study Investigating the Proportion of CMV Seropositive Kidney Transplant Recipients Who Will Develop a CMV Infection Within the First 6 Months Post-transplantation When Treated With an Immunosuppressive Regimen Including Everolimus (Certican) and Reduced Dose of Cyclosporine A (Neoral) Versus an Immunosuppressive Regimen With Mycophenolic Acid (Myfortic) and Standard Dose of Cyclosporine A (Neoral).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolic acid
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVERCMV
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.