A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Comparative Study of FV-100 vs. Valacyclovir for the Prevention of Post-Herpetic Neuralgia and Treatment of Acute Herpes Zoster Associated Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valnivudine (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ContraVir Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 Jun 2016 According to ContraVir Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has anounced that it has amended the clinical trial protocol of this trial to more accurately represent the changing shingles population as seen in clinical practice and enroll the most clinically relevant patients into the study.
- 15 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.