A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effect on Sweat Production of 3 Concentrations of Topically Applied BBI-4000 in Subjects With Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofpironium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 24 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Brickell Biotech Media Release.
- 07 Mar 2016 Results published at the at the 74th American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, as per Brickell Biotech media release.
- 07 Mar 2016 Results published in Brickell Biotech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History