Immune Reconstitution in Severely Immunosuppressed Antiretroviral-naive HIV-1-Infected Patients (<100 CD4+ T Cells/μL) Taking Antiretroviral Regimens Based on Dolutegravir or Ritonavir-boosted Darunavir (the Advanz-4 Trial).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Abacavir; Lamivudine; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Advanz-4
- 02 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.