Treatment of Bladder Pain Syndrome with Onabotulinum toxin A
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Bladder disorders; Interstitial cystitis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ProBaBle
- 16 May 2017 Results (n=19) presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 16 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has been met (Absolute variation of pain intensity in pain VAS from visit 1 (screening) to visit 6 (week 12)), according to the interim results.
- 16 Sep 2016 Interim pre-planned analysis (n=16) presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.