Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Tumor Activity of the Oral EGFR/HER2 Inhibitor AP32788 in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AP 32788 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2018 Preliminary results from ongoing dose-escalation phase (n=34; as of 8 Sep 2017) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 29 Oct 2021.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 31 May 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History