Enzalutamide and Metformin Combination Therapy to Overcome Autophagy Resistance in Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Feb 2018 Results assessing enzalutamide and metformin combination therapy to overcome autophagy resistance in castration resistant prostate cancer, were presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated