SAPPHIRE Study - A Phase II Randomized Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of mFOLFOX6 + Panitumumab Combination Therapy and 5-FU/LV + Panitumumab Combination Therapy in the Patients With Chemotherapy-naive Unresectable Advanced Recurrent Colorectal Carcinoma of KRAS Wild-type After 6 Cycles of Combination Therapy With mFOLFOX6 +
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPPHIRE
- Sponsors Takeda
- 20 Jan 2018 Results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 164.