Neoadjuvant Combination Biotherapy With Pembrolizumab and High Dose IFN-alfa2b in Patients With Locally/Regionally Advanced/Recurrent Melanoma: Safety, Efficacy and Biomarker Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2a (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.