A Phase II Study of the Anti-CD22 Recombinant Immunotoxin Moxetumomab Pasudotox (CAT-8015, HA22) in Children With B-lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Minimal Residual Disease Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Moxetumomab pasudotox (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov