A Randomized, Open-label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Multi- Vessel Intracoronary Delivery of Allogeneic Cardiosphere-Derived Cells in Patients With Cardiomyopathy Secondary to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CAP-1002 (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies; Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HOPE-1; HOPE-DUCHENNE
- Sponsors Capricor
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has granted CAP-1002 Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation based on the results of this trial.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, this trial was funded in part by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, data from the study were presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History