A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TVP-1012 at 0.5 mg or 1 mg in Levodopa Treated Parkinson's Disease Patients With Wearing Off
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 29 Jun 2017 According to a Takeda Pharma media release, based on the data from CCT-001 and CCT-002 studies the company has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan for rasagiline mesylate for the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- 28 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.