A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human, 3 Part Study of Orally Administered AL-335 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Dosing and Food-effect in Healthy Volunteers, and Multiple Ascending Dosing in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adafosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 20 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.