A Phase III, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study of Taselisib Plus Fulvestrant Versus Placebo Plus Fulvestrant in Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor-Positive and HER2-Negative Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Disease Recurrence or Progression During or After Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SANDPIPER
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 6 Jul 2019.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 6 Jul 2019.