A Prospective, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Phase IIb Trial of an Autologous Tumor Lysate (TL) + Yeast Cell Wall Particles (YCWP) + Dendritic Cells (DC) Vaccine vs Unloaded YCWP + DC and Embedded Phase I/IIa Trial With Tumor Lysate Particle Only (TLPO) Vaccine in Stage III and Stage IV (Resected) Melanoma to Prevent Recurrence.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour lysate particle-loaded dendritic cell vaccine Elios Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2018 According to the Elios Therapeutics media release, data (n=22) from this study were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 16 Apr 2018 According to the Elios Therapeutics media release, interim data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 03 Feb 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2019.