A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lebrikizumab in Patients With Persistent Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis That is Inadequately Controlled by Topical Corticosteroids
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms treble
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Jan 2018 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.