A Phase 2b/3 Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled 3-Part Trial of 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (VTS-270) in Subjects With Neurologic Manifestations of Niemann-Pick Type C1 (NPC1) Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxypropyl betadex (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick disease type C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vtesse
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, Sucampo Pharmaceuticals is acquired by Mallinckrodt.
- 26 Dec 2017 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, the NDA filing is currently expected in 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database