An open-label study of topical RT001 [botulinum toxin A] for the treatment of lateral canthal lines
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Facial-wrinkles
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2016 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, based on the disappointing results of the phase II REALISE-1 trial (see CT profile 700245010), the company has decided to disontinue the development of RT001 topical for crow's feet. Based on these results, they company has also decided not to pursue the current clinical development plan for RT001 in axillary hyperhidrosis.
- 13 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to discontinued, according to a Revance Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Jan 2015 New trial record