A Phase 1, Open-Label, Single-Dose, Sequential Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of NBI-77860 in Adolescent Females With Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Verucerfont (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2015 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, this trial was halted by the company out of an abundance of caution as a result of recent unexpected preclinical findings. The FDA has placed partial clinical hold on the NBI 77860 clinical development program.
- 08 Jun 2015 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, status changed from recruiting to suspended.