Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183)/Doxorubicin (DOX) Versus Cyclophosphamide (CTX), Doxorubicin (DOX) and Vincristine (VCR) (CAV) or Topotecan as Treatment in Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Who Failed One Prior Platinum-containing Line (ATLANTIS Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLANTIS
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 31 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a PharmaMar media release.
- 31 Jul 2018 According to a PharmaMar media release, top line data analysis will be available once 510 events occurs, around the end of 2019.
- 26 Jun 2018 According to a PharmaMar media release, trial has successfully passed two safety analyses by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) after the inclusion of 150 and 500 patients. Results for the primary endpoint of overall survival are expected by the second half of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History