Open-label, Uncontrolled, Single-arm, Phase Ib Study of Intravenous Copanlisib in Japanese Patients With Indolent B-cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphomas Relapsed After or Refractory to Standard Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2018.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Oct 2021.