Effects of Altered Formulation on the Bioequivalence of Tacrolimus in Healthy Female and Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Atopic dermatitis; Coronary artery restenosis; Eye-Disorders; Graft-versus-host disease; Interstitial lung diseases; Intestinal transplant rejection; Lupus nephritis; Myasthenia gravis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Transplant rejection; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 08 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 25 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.