Direct CNS Administration of a Replication Deficient Adeno-associated Virus Gene Transfer Vector Serotype rh.10 Expressing the Human CLN2 cDNA to Children With Late Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis (LINCL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CLN2 gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 25.
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.