A Phase II Study of the ALK Inhibitor, Ceritinib (LDK378), in Relapsed/Refractory ALK+ Hematologic Malignancies
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to no patient enrollment as condition is a rare disease.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2015 New trial record