Phase I-B Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of IZN-6NVS for the Treatment of Atrophic Vaginitis or Desquamative Inflammatory Vaginitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Centella asiatica/Echinacea purpurea/Sambucus nigra (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Vaginitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Izun Pharma
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2017 Results (n=21) assessing safety, tolerability and efficacy of IZN-6NVS vaginal cream, in the treatment of atrophic vaginitis (AV) and desquamative inflammatory vaginitis (DIV), were presented at the North American Menopause Society 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 13 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.