Adult Study: ABT-414 Alone or ABT-414 Plus Temozolomide vs. Lomustine or Temozolomide for Recurrent Glioblastoma: A Randomized Phase II Study of the EORTC Brain Tumor Group (EORTC Protocol 1410-BTG) Pediatric Study: Evaluation of ABT-414 in Children With High Grade Gliomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Depatuxizumab mafodotin (Primary) ; Lomustine; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTELLANCE 2
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 15 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Austria.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.