A Multi-Center, Two-Stage, Open-Label, Prospective, Fellow-Eye Active-Comparator-Controlled Phase 2a Study of ENV515 (Travoprost) Intracameral Implant in Subjects With Bilateral Ocular Hypertension or Early Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Travoprost (Primary)
- Indications Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Envisia Therapeutics
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Aug 2018 to 13 Feb 2019.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 28 Aug 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History