A Randomized, Phase IIIb, Two-period, Two-treatment Double-blind, Multi-center, Crossover Study to Evaluate the 24-hour Lung Function Profile in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD After 4 Weeks of Treatment With PT003 and Placebo MDI
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.