A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of BHR-200 (0.36% Transdermal Estradiol Gel) for the Maintenance of Testosterone Suppression in Men With Advanced Androgen-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MASTERS
- Sponsors BHR Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to Inability to recruit patients.
- 20 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.