A phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-masked, 4 parallel arms, controlled 6-month trial designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PAD ciclosporin (CsA 0.06% and 0.03%) ophthalmic dispersion administered once daily in combination with lubricant therapy and a 3-month post-treatment safety follow-up in moderate to severe dry eye patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NORTHERN LIGHTS
- Sponsors MC2 Therapeutics
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a MC2 Therapeutics media release, topline results are expected in 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a MC2 Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark.