A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TG-2349 in Combination With Peg-interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment naïve East Asian Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1b Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Furaprevir (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2016 Part B of the trial (to evaluate the antiviral efficacy of 8-week treatment of TG-2349 +IFN+RBV, with or without an additional 12-week treatment of IFN+RBV) has been deleted; number of treatment arms changed from 4 to 2.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.