A Multicenter Open-Label Phase 2a Study of Ibrutinib Monotherapy or in Combination With Either Cytarabine or Azacitidine in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 67 to 101 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.