Phase I/II Study of Oral ONC201 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemias and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ONC 201 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 1 Nov 2023.
- 08 Jun 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 3, study design changed from single group assignment to parallel group assignment.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Nov 2022, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.