A Phase 1/2 Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Tumor Activity of Oral EPI-506 in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ralaniten acetate (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ESSA Pharma
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to excessive high pill burden (18 capsules/day) at end of phase 1.
- 25 Jan 2018 According to an Essa Pharma media release, the phase I portion of this trial has been completed.
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History