A Phase 2 Randomized, Controlled, Double-Masked, Multicenter Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Exploratory Efficacy of Luminate (ALG-1001) as Compared to Avastin and Focal Laser Photocoagulation in the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risuteganib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEL MAR
- Sponsors Allegro Ophthalmics
- 09 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Non-inferiority to bevacizumab in mean change in best-corrected visual acuity-STAGE 2) has been met, according to an Allegro Ophthalmics media release.
- 09 Aug 2017 Results (N=80) from STAGE 2 part pf this trial published in an Allegro Ophthalmics Media Release.
- 15 Dec 2016 According to Allegro Ophthalmics media release, company completed enrollment in stage 2 of this trial which enrolled 75 patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History