A Phase 2, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-144) for Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LN 144 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, results from cohort 2, were presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, to date, Iovance has 11 active clinical sites in the United States and intends to start enrolling patients at clinical sites in Europe in early 2018. Cohort 1 of the study will be closed and new patients will be enrolled in cohort 2.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, updated data of patients in cohort 2 will be presented at Analyst Day 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History